Skip to main content

Ghana confirms 7 cases of the novel Coronavirus as at 17th march 2020

Government of Ghana announces 7  cases of coronavirus as at 17th March 2020

The Ghana Health Service has confirmed another case of COVID-19, bringing the total number of recorded cases to seven.
According to the Service’s website, the latest was recorded in the Greater Accra Region.
“The case-patient is a 35-year-old male, a Ghanaian citizen, who returned to Acca from France within the past 14 days,” the statement said.
Check also Solobestinfo for more upgraded information


Two of the individuals returned to the country from the United States last week, the Director of Public Health at the Health Service (GHS) Dr Badu Sarkodie stated at a press briefing in Accra Sunday.

He also disclosed that among the two other new cases which to light on Saturday is a student of a university who had been in contact with 12 people.
The other is resident in Obuasi in the Ashanti region. Dr. Badu Sakordie noted all the six cases are in stable condition and are being monitored.
The Government has also announced a total travel ban for passengers who have been to countries where over 200 cases of the virus have been confirmed.
Ghana on Thursday, March 12, confirmed two cases of the deadly virus. One of the infected persons is a Norwegian diplomat in Ghana, while the other is a Ghanaian who returned from Turkey.
So far the Coronavirus scourge has infected over 125, 000 people globally killing over 5000 people. However, over 60,000 people have also recovered from the infection.
Below is the travel advisory issued by government
TRAVEL ADVISORY
1. All travel to Ghana is strongly discouraged until further notice.
2. Any traveller, except for Ghanaian citizens, coming from or who has been to a country, that has recorded at least 200 cases of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, will not be admitted into the Ghanaian Jurisdiction. Airlines are instructed not to allow such persons to embark. Border posts are instructed not to allow such persons into the jurisdiction.
3. There will be a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine for persons who are otherwise allowed to enter the Ghanaian jurisdiction. Guidelines for self-quarantine will be availed at the various ports of entry.
Enforcement protocols are being deployed in collaboration with state security and health authorities.
4. Any admissible traveller, who exhibits symptoms of Covid-19 will be quarantined and tested upon reaching Ghana.
GRAB YOUR MIRACLE SPRAY SANITIZER which 99.9% effective to kill viruses and YOUR HIGH QUALITY NOSE MASK which is delivered within 24 hours to your destination NOW!!

Source: Ghana/Starrfm.com.gh/103.5FM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Callum Hudson-Odoi tests positive for coronavirus, Chelsea in self-isolation

Frank Lampard's squad and coaching staff are self-isolating ahead of scheduled fixture against Aston Villa on Saturday evening Chelsea's full squad have gone into self-isolation after winger Callum Hudson-Odoi tested positive for coronavirus, the club said in a statement in the early hours of Friday morning. Hudson-Odoi displayed cold symptoms on Monday morning and has stayed away from the club since then. His test result was returned on Thursday night making him the first Premier League player known to have contracted the virus Chelsea men's team player Callum Hudson-Odoi had a positive test result for coronavirus returned this evening," the Premier League club's statement said. "Chelsea personnel who had recent close contact with the player in the men's team building will now self-isolate in line with Government health guidelines. "These will include initially the full men's team squad, coaching staff and a number of backroom staff...
Users get employment opportunities near them when they sign up and fill this simple 2 page submit                 . GET EMPLOYED NOW!!!

Chinese ambassador to Israel found dead in Tel Aviv

Police are reportedly investigating the circumstances of the death of 58-year-old Du Wei. He was found dead in his home in Tel Aviv. The Chinese ambassador to Israel was found dead in his home on Sunday, an Israeli police spokesman said.  He did not comment on the cause of the death. Police are reportedly investigating the circumstances of the death of 58-year-old Du Wei. He was reportedly found in his home in Herzlija, near Tel Aviv. The married father of one came to Israel in mid-February to take up his post. According to local media citing unidentified emergency medical officials, initial indications are that he died in his sleep of natural causes.  Before taking up the post in Israel, Du Wei had been China's ambassador to Ukraine. His unexplained death came just days after he criticized comments from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. VISIT SOLOBESTINFO.COM FOR YOUR BEST HEALTH INFORMATION